Friday, May 29, 2009

And She's Back w/ More books




soo, kany was lending me this whole "pretty little liars" series. 

it's an awsome book. liked it. love it.

soo i'd figure that i should buy the series for my collection
(I mean, its rude to borrow ppls stuffs all the time)

SOO i asked my dad to buy me the Wicked book, and he turned out buying the WRONG one

well, the wicked that he gave me isn't  a bad book.

in fact, he bought me the whole series of 4 books

I can't just say "DADDY I DONT WANT THIS ONE! ITS THE WRONG BOOK! FETCH ME THE WICKED!"
nope. to your disappointment, I'm 
not that kind of girl -_-

its nice of him though, I'm finally reading again
A novel of 538 pages doesn't look soo bad
its been a week since i stopped reading 
(or ran out of books)

and i missed the smell of books LOL

the clingy paper, the little printed text

and the mystery hidden beneath it 





readers read and writers write :)



No comments:

Post a Comment