Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do Nothing Day



DUN DUN DUN DUUUN

Soo, today was exciting :D

I woke up at about 11, and then i thought "I'm not going to do anything today"

soo I turned on my computer, sitting there like an idiot

doing nothing but typing

type type type

then i got bored, soo I played the Sims 3

BUT THEN I GOT BORED-ER

Soo I watched a couple of movies.

well do nothing day was fun (i think)



Today's List Of Activities:

- Woke Up
- Computer Time
- Watch Movies with Brothers:


- Lilo and Stitch
- Barbie Thumbelina ( i know, wth)
- Coraline
- Toys Story


- Eat
- Back to Computer and Do nothing some more



I caught a couple of morals, like DO NOT TRUST THE OTHER MOTHER or like BEING SMALL IS POWERFUL, which is soo whateverrr HA



but DO NOTHING DAY is somewhat good for the soul




look on the bright side, I get to spend time with the brothers :D




OH btw, Tiny Tim is tha BOMB. LOL HAPPY THE END OF SUMMER YO :D







No comments:

Post a Comment