Friday, April 10, 2009

Tall Tales : Good Friday



Woke up at 7, took a shower, dressed in black, and waited for the rest of the fam to get ready.
yeaah its Good Friday ---rather confused on wether i should put a SMILEY or a SAD-ey, lets just go with none
I IM-ed Leslie, and IM IM IM IM until everyone's ready
said "bye leslie, gotta go to church" -__-
then its church time

Church's seat is full, doesn't matter though
'cause I'll be sitting in the CHOIR seat (DUN DUN DUUUN)

Choir was my one way ticket to Funworld
well I think singing is better than rotting in church and checkin the clock every second
well today's Choir was ... fun
despite all the high notes, missing beats, and slanky tunes :DD
the thing is, i sit next to a badbreathedbreathingdragon
which is GREAT

and she wants me to share a book, since she left hers at home
dang, i think i almost puked -___-
I gave her mine, and i had to share a book with my Mom 
thats somewhat better than breathing near her while her mouth is wide open
i'd rather run to mommmyy
but the rest was greater than great

I got home. I ate lunch. I sat. I played with my dog Juunie
and spent the rest of the day watching TV




story's somewhat dimwitted, but whoocaaaareees!  LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment