Saturday, January 31, 2009

Deserted Island Of Hell





I've Probably told some of you about this. i hate it.
my dad sent me to this place 
and i hate it
retreat was supposed to be fun
but this! is whatever




Rally Point : 2/5 review

school ends at 3.00 and i gotta be at the rally point at 3.30, plus i haven't pack. rush rush. and i pick every wearable clothes from my closet and stump it to my luggage. and when i got there. t everybody (except my brother and listi, of course) was a stranger. 



Getting There : -100/5 review

luckily i was in the same bus as my brother. the road went on and on and onnn. untill the road narrowed into an alley. and thats the  ONLY way to the destination. so the bus had to squeeze through it. and then, they decided to let us walk. and we DID WALK about 2 km WITH THE LUGGAGE in our hands. fine. that was very fine. 



Got There : 3/5 review

when we -finally- got there, the place was, well good enough. a bit dirty but, life goes on.
and the first session begins



Jungle Walk : 1/5 review

lumayan seru (mendadak indo) i took pictures of the waterfall, and others, well this was amusing. BUT for the fact that it was very tiring -_- ugh ugh ugh




and my over all review was -11/5
comments : i'll join this kind of thing again. tapi 3 years later. kalo udh nyambung ngomongnya






No comments:

Post a Comment