Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flashes of Memories

as i said earlier, my brain got problems.
i saw manny things. i sorta freaked out when this things were true. (yes i've checked this events with the persons involved) my brain is driving me nuts, or i AM already nuts. idk.

somethings that i "remmember" :

Going Out
i was sitting in a car, the car was full with childrens (i think they're supposed to be my cousins) and i was sitting in the back. and we were singing "Uptown Girl". i heard that we're almost there. and i saw Mall Taman Angrek. it was rainy outside. and my aunt Amalia was driving.


Is this what i used to drink?

i was jumping in my bed. my mom suddenly called my name. a ran to her, and she was holding a bottle of milk with plastics all over it. and i started drinking it. and i saw a green canned cylinder (i guess thats the milkpowder) it has a bear and a box in it. the box has texts. it reads "Nutrilon"

A Gift From Mum

i was sitting on my bed (i dont know if im really sitting, or im just short) then mommy came home and gave me a pair of socks, a green minnie mouse socks with red ribbons. and the minnie was white with blue dress


more soon. verry verry soon.

2 comments:

  1. "mum" hahhaha are you suddenly British?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha idk. its amusingly fun to speak British. steve irwin. HAHA

    ReplyDelete