Thursday, January 8, 2009

Paramour

Every time I that it past through
I get a shot right blue into a bolt of boom
Its not a problem of mine but its a problem I find
Living a life that I can't seem to leave behind
Theres no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool wont set you free
But thats the way that it goes
And its what i want to know
And every day my confusion grows

I feel dumb and I feel glued
I feel like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why cant we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I be someone else
Then we'd never see just what were meant to be
Every time I see you falling
I tried to help you in anyway
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I cant say
-by the unhappy frente


dimwitted but true. shaah -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment