Monday, February 23, 2009

Awsomely Bored


I have a joke :]


A man named B (lets name him B) is working in a bar
its 3 pm and the bar is darn empty
suddenly a man showed up (named X) and asked for a drink

B : hey. uhm shouldnt guys in ties like you be at work at this time of day?
X : well i guess im a little diffrent :]
B : oh. uhm what do you do?
X : im a Logic Thinker
B : uh, whats that?
X : oo, its kinda hard to explain, uhm let me put it this way. do you have an aquarium?
B : yeah i do
X : that means you have fish :]
B : yeaa duhh . i love my fish
X : which means that you cared for animals. soo, you must care about little childrens too?
B : oh yess, i love my little daughter
X : well, if you have a daughter that means you have a wife
B : ya sure i do, and she's pretty too
X : you got a pretty wife, that means your not a dumbhead :]
B : yeaaa i guess soo, whooaa you're good :]
X : that! is what i do, well, my time is up, i gotta go :]
B : yea nice meetin ya

B had a friend named Y, and Y asked B

Y: hey, who's the guy who just left?
B : oo he's a logic thinker
Y : wth it that?
B : uhmm its kinda hard to explain. let me put it this way. do you own an aquarium?
Y : heck no!
B : THAT MEANS YOU'RE A DUMBHEAD!!


LOL. get it? no? :[
well.. this kill my boredom. oh well. life goes on. shaaaah




2 comments: