Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Emotions





you're hot and you're cold
- Kate Perry


i just dont get it. i mean, how your mind works. how? sudden yes and sudden no. you're sad then you're happy. blissful then bored.smile then frown. WHAT? ugh. i just dont get it. you wont talk, but suddenly you LAUGH. so hard. if i ddnt know anybetter, i might say that you're crazy -__-



I'm strange and i like it, just the way i am - The Buzz on Maggie


or am i the freak? the freaky girl who wonders about other's mind. well, i CURIOUSLY wonder over everthing -____- why am i short? why is the sky blue? why is orange my fave color? why are you staring at my blog? why did i even bother to create this blog? why did the person who created the site, created it? why am i asking things? why?




In the Jungle the mighty Jungle - The Lion King



hey. did you know? Sitar came from India. yea lame topic. so be it. LOL. after choir practice (and before) me and my big Bro fiddled with the Keyboard. gunshots. Barbie says Hi! (lol my personal fave). Rituals. Bells. and, hmmmffpph *holds* SITARS LOL! -__- yeaa i'm talkin nonesense. well it made me laugh soo hard. but yea you we'rent there, soo .. yeah .






well, HELL with all of this. I'm just bored. MAJOR bored. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment