Monday, February 2, 2009

School Alone

a once in a lifetime chance to be stupid, and alone at school.


I sat there, waiting numb. dumb. dimwitted. waiting for my brother to come.


Kania left me on this living hell, alone with the chicken LOL peace

I had suffered hell. i HAD to wait for my brother which was SUPPOSED to be back at 6'o clock
and I sat there like a dumb person asking stupid questions UNTILL he had GOT to go home TOO!
oh dammn. i was -litterary- on my knees. BEGGING "please please , you're noot THAT evil aren't you?" well he DID wait for 5 minutes. but HELL! omg he DID leave me alone in this hell
and the lights suddenly went on and off. and i decided to wait in the car. talking to the phone and blaming everybody who left me here alone.

you guys are plain darn evil !




soo yeah. interesting day.

4 comments:

  1. very intresting,huh??
    haha,patient my kid.... patient! hahaha
    (apalah! gj bgt bgt bgtan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES VERRY VERYY! like hell..
    yah okelah din, whatever haha

    ReplyDelete