Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Greetings from Mars :]





If anyone could feel my heart with joy and happiness
and cast away all of my loneliness
and always here beside me when I am down
And never let myself in a frown


Its you yeah its you my friends who can make it all come true
Its you yes thats true, a friend in need is a friend indeed




when you're around i wrap myself in a stupid laugh

A.A.S - LOUD, good listener, funny somehow




when you're around i danced and swayed and jump around

A.P.P.I- FAST, capable of handling a clumsy person(like me), athlethic




when you're around i scream and sing out strong and loud

K.P.W - disconnected, but truthful (TOO TRUTHFUL sometimes haha)





when you're around you light the bulb inside my head

G.F - new girl LOL, genius -___-



not dimwitted, but true :] :] :]





No comments:

Post a Comment