Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Small Can Tell

Junie's b'day was yesterday (YEAY HER) soo i was thinking of doin a story about her, lol, this'll be bad (especially if IM the one who's writing it) but wth. read :]


JUNIPER VON PRINCESS

Ugh. Fine. what’s so great about a family of humans? They’ll take the cute big energetic ones. Plus I'm black. They'll probably take those Maltese or that Pom next door.
Yeah, unlike my brother and sisters, I’m not so exited in meeting this so-called-Human Family. I’m the smallest one in my pack. Every-dog else is HUGE. They wont pick me, so what’s the use of jumping around like stupid idiots?


Might … as .. well ….. sleep …………..



“Hoooow cuuuuuteee”, huh? Who was that? Black haired, she’s the .. Oh damm! she’s hurting my neck, OW OUCH! Hey GIRL! watch it! This huge girl took me by the neck, and she hugged me soo tight. Aaargh. But .. I kinda like her jacket.. its warm and fuzzy .. oh noo .. dozing .. off ..

“AAAAW sheeee’s sleeping” gyaaagh! can’t she see that I’m sleeping? Uugh keep your voice down .

“Here you hold her, im goin to check out the maltese”
yeaah, that figures, go take those white dogs, and whoawhoahwoaaa! don’t swing me like that!

“Kez, this one’s cuteeeee”said the brown haired one, okay now the brown haired Girl is wringing my neck!

“But daaaad, that one’s cuteer,” said Kez, that’s her name? right?

“I know, but its black, and …… small” okay fat one talking. Guess he’s the dad. Whoa wait, they’re talking about me.

“But daad, she’s rarely amazing, I mean, look at her” hell yeah, I’m a rare species in this country :] and im cute :] WAIT A SECCOND! She’s picking me over those other dogs?

“Verry weeeell, I’ll talk with the breeder” said fatso, can’t believe it. I’m I’m I’m ADOPTED! WHOAA YEAAH, HELL YEAAH I FEEL LIKE JUMPING! And RUNNING!

“Well cutie, I’ll pick you up in 2 weeks, be ready girl” said kez, ooh im ready allright! Yes, 2 weeks . sweet. SOO LOONG SUCKERS! I'm a family pet :]





to be continued :]







No comments:

Post a Comment