Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Truth Schmuths

I ate a gallon of ice cream. and i regret it. i gain 5 lbs.

Ultra obsessive over grades. and i just got a C, y know what, im goin to tell you the story
there's a guy in my class thats also over obsessive over grades. yeah. soo i was takin this english test. which was like hell, and i got a C, and HE got a B. soo i lost. and i was pissed. soo i was relying on my math test (SCREW GRAMMAR) and apparently i got a 95 and he got a perfect score. SO MY AVERAGE WENT DOWN, WHILE HIS ARE RISING UP. dang. major dang

I hate ants, they are icky in and tiny

I hate snakes. well afraid of'em actually :]

I hate shocking colors, i'll go with pales


I hate shiny days

I kinda dislike my full name

I'm sad somehow

I'm super glad somehow

I just ate chicken

and I wrote this truthfully



:] :]


2 comments:

  1. DON'T SCREW GRAMMAR. that's my only hope :O

    i just ate chicken. penting abis warnanya dibedain kesannya penting gitu "chicken" ahuauhuaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCREEEW, grammar gua jeleek!

    iya dong, McD itu penting nyak

    ReplyDelete