Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tall Tale of Hell




soo yeah, im doin stories now. you wouldnt be interested in reading it, well whats the use of writing ordinary days of my life, i mean, its not like those ppls care about what i wrote ( no offense to those that cared,
if theres any)


here goes .


Wowee! Mom just bought the tickets for Java Jazz. EEP! Jason Mraz! i was -literary- jumping on the spot when my mom said that we're REALLY REALLY going to go. yes. hell yes :]

but three days later my dad said that i can't go. DANG.odnfjlfngjsdnfg. he got this "RELIGIOUS" thing that he assigned for me and my fam. i mean, whats HIS problem? be religous, and let your daugther see Jason!

Useless, i ended up being on the bus for 25 hours. 25! hell. plain darn hell. sitting there. sleeping there. on that spot. that seat. ugh it aint pretty. we made a couple of stops. I was tryin to make a couple of calls, BUT! i can't call Jakarta. f.y.i I was in KEDIRI! yeah so im pissed off. and i felt like dying





well. fancy this, i don't feel like typin' the rest of the story. i really appreciate those that has read this far.

I heart you :]


there goes my lame story LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment